KTS can handle a large variety of small orders. MOQ1.
We aim to achieve optimum production run and inventory.
Exstock item can be shipped on the same or the next working day.
To replenish our stock, our usual production lead time is 2-4 weeks*. We have many machines at our disposal and the passion to make it happen.
Robots are enabling 24/7 production and are progressively installed in 2016.
Large quantity of orders spike within the same time period.
To develop a new wheel, our lead time is 3-6 weeks,
excluding time for you to confirm your drawings.
Priorty lead time are accorded to Tier customers.
Emergency Development (VOR)
At KTS, an ‘Emergency Development’ order can be activated when a vehicle is off the road or engine is down. This is a piece of equipment that is out of usage and non-revenue producing for your customer, and needing an urgent supply of compressor wheel.
We commit delivery for up to 10pcs per p/n, within 7 calendar days of receiving the sample and/or drawing and passing to your specified courier service. Terms Applies.
- OE sample with p/n provided
- Made to performance design
- Made to KTS design recommendation to save time
- Calendar Day includes Saturday and Sunday, but excludes local public holidays and its spillover
- Not valid in event of force majeure, riots, civil disobedience, strikes, fire, act of god, power outrage, internet disruption, or any event that are beyond KTS’s control that prohibits the usual production of VOR items.